We believe its part of our job to help educate the public and our customers about ways maximise the efficiency, performance, safety and longevity of their vehicles. You can also like our Facebook page to get regular tips and updates as well as interesting and funny pictures to lighten your day.
- Subaru WRX Engine Replacement Case Study
- Why you shouldn't use E10 fuels
- Ford Falcon BA to BF Rear End Bush Replacement
- Commodore VX 3.8L Auto sedan conversion to a VX 5.7L 6 speed manual sedan Case Study
- Changing the Fuel Filter in a Toyota Hiace Van or Bus - Case Study
If you have power windows on your car, it is best to put them all down and up once a week to keep them in good working order.
When stopping at the traffic lights, or anywhere for that matter, allow one car space between you and the vehicle in front. Here's 3 good reasons why:
- It allows room for you to move around the vehicle in front if it stalls or breaks down
- It helps prevent you from being pushed into the vehicle ahead if you are hit from behind
- It reduces the risk of collision if the vehicle ahead rolls backward or backs up.