Causes of Auto Electrical System FailureSchedule your car service online to ensure trouble free motoring during holiday season!
Causes of Auto Electrical System Failure
When you have an auto electrical issue it is often easy to diagnose. When the engine will not turn on, there are no lights on the dashboard or the headlamps are low, chances are, you need to have this system repaired. Though it is simple to diagnose there can be many causes for failure such as:
- Build-up of sulphur on the battery connection causing the battery to go dead.
- No charge left in the battery.
- The alternator is broken and there is no charge received from the battery to the engine.
- The belts around the alternator are broken and no charge is being sent from the battery to the engine.
- When the starter fails the fuel system will not be ignited.
- There can be an issue with the car's computer causing an inability to start or causing the check engine light to be on.
- There can be a leak in the hoses or the battery causing it to go dead.
If your vehicle will not turn on, make an appointment with the mechanics at Kiwi French Automotive to have all these issues and more fixed today!
Why Choose Us
- Peace of Mind: As a Repco Authorised Service Centre we give you peace of mind by backing all the work we perform with the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Great Mechanics: The mechanics at Kiwi French Automotive are kept up to date on all the latest parts and services with ongoing training seminars and service bulletins from Repco.
- Great Value: Our connection to local vendors around Brisbane and access to the Repco spare parts network helps us give you the best service at the best price.
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:30AM to 5:00PM