Carbon Clean Services
Leaky fuel injectors and loss of fuel efficiency are nagging issues which can become bigger problems if not addressed in time. These are symptom of carbon build-up in the car. Not only will you spend more on gas, but you will not go as far on one fill up. Save money and prevent a larger headache later on when you schedule a carbon clean service in Slacks Creek this weekend!
Why Work With Kiwi French Automotive
- Top Mechanics: Our team of mechanics is kept up to date on all the latest tools, diagnostic equipment and services thanks to ongoing trainings from Repco and service bulletins.
- Top Value: As your neighbourhood shop, we work hard to bring you the best service at the best price.
- Top Guarantee: As a Repco Authorised Service Centre we offer our clients the Repco Nationwide Guarantee with every service we perform.
What Is a Carbon Clean Service
Carbon clean services help to flush out the build-up of carbon from the engine. This service cleans out everything from the catalytic converter to the engine block. The service can be performed by mixing the fuel with an additive which will work it's way through the engine and clean the parts or, the engine is taken apart and the individual parts are run through an ultrasonic bath. When the parts have been cleaned, dried and are examined for any cracks or wear and tear, then you are ready to fill up and get back on the road at peak performance.
Specific issues which too much carbon can create includes:
- Build-up in the fuel injectors resulting in an improper atomisation of fuel and loss of fuel efficiency.
- Failure to pass emissions because of a build-up of unburned fuel and other residue in the catalytic converter.
- Vehicle will not start because of a build-up of carbon on the spark plugs.
- There can be a shaking in the engine because of a misfire and not all the combustion cylinders igniting.
Do not drive any longer without having your car at peak performance. Get your carbon clean service at Kiwi French Automotive today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:30AM to 5:00PM