Belts and Hoses
From the family car to an entire fleet of commercial vehicles, when there is a hissing, squealing or overheating issue with your vehicle you should turn to the team in Slacks Creek which you can trust. We are well versed in all makes and models, which helps us help you get back on the road in no time.
Why Work With Kiwi French Automotive
- We are part of the Repco Authorised Service Centres around Brisbane. This means that you get the attention of a small company with the Nationwide Guarantee which Repco is known for.
- As part of Repco, we can offer you the best deals as we have access to the spare parts network.
- Our team is always up to date on the latest tools, parts and diagnostic equipment.
Belts and Hoses Services Which Kiwi French Automotive Offers:
- Coolant Hose Replacement
- Serpentine Belt Replacement
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Fan Belt Replacement
- Air Intake Hose Replacement
- Hose Clamp Replacement
As there are so many belts and hoses in your vehicle performing a myriad of functions, we want to pass on some basic knowledge of what belts and hoses are.
- Coolant Hose: Connects the radiator to the engine to cool engine fluids.
- Serpentine Belts: Control the pulleys with the mechanisms of the steering pump, water pump and alternator.
- Timing Belt: Manages the timing of various valves in the engine.
- V-Belt: Controls the timing of various valves in the transmission.
- Fan Belt: Draws air into the radiator.
- Air Intake Hoses: Brings air into the engine to control the ratio of fuel and air.
Knowing the common belt and hose issues which can arise will help you identify what issue you may be facing:
- Overheating: There may be a crack or hole in the coolant hoses.
- Belt Wear: Usually identified by inspection, belt wear can result in a broken timing or serpentine belt.
- Squealing From the Engine: This sound may be a broken or worn fan belt.
For a yearly inspection or if you are facing these issues, make an appointment with one of our technicians today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:30AM to 5:00PM