Car Heating Services
The car heating system in your vehicle is made up of a system of several fans, hoses and vents. When working properly this system will keep the cabin warm on even the coolest of evenings. If your toes and fingers are still too cold to drive through Slacks Creek, make an appointment to see the mechanics at Kiwi French Automotive.
Why Work With Kiwi French Automotive
- Peace of Mind: There is a comfort from the Repco Nationwide Guarantee and knowing that you are working with a Repco Authorised Service Centre.
- Highly Trained Mechanics: Our team at Kiwi French Automotive is kept up on all the latest service innovations and parts with service bulletins and ongoing national training seminars.
- Great Prices: As a part of the Slacks Creek neighbourhood and with access to the Repco spare parts network, we strive to find the best deals for our clients.
Car Heating Services from Kiwi French Automotive Include:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Heater Replacement
- Footwell Cleaning
- Front Vent Cleaning
- Rear Vent Cleaning
- Windshield Vent Cleaning
- Electric Fan Replacement
- Heating Hose Replacement
- Temperature Control Replacement
Common Car Heating Symptoms and Causes
Issues in the car heating system can be seen the easiest when you turn on the fan and no warm air comes out of the vents. However, there are other symptoms to look for when you think that the air in your vehicle is not warm enough or not filtering properly. These symptoms and causes include:
- The electric motor may be dead and therefore no heat is coming out.
- A broken thermostat may cause there to be too much or too little heat.
- If there is a break in the water hoses there will not be any heat.
- An issue with the air conditioning system or radiator system can interfere with the car heating system and cause further damage.
Do not suffer through an uncomfortably cold ride through Slacks Creek. A hose, fan or vent cleaning is a simple repair. Our mechanics can have your car nice and warm in no time.
For car heating maintenance and repair call the friendly team at Kiwi French Automotive today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:30AM to 5:00PM