Exhaust System Services
When it is so loud in the car that you cannot hear yourself think, chances are you have an issue with the exhaust. Chemicals, vibrations and overheating are issues which no vehicle owner want to deal with. At the slightest inkling of an issue come see your local Slacks Creek Mechanic in Brisbane.
Why Work With Kiwi French Automotive?
As your local mechanic we are the ones you know that you can trust whether you have car care issues on the weekend, early in the morning or late after work. We are a small shop backed by the Repco Authorised Service umbrella. This means that our team has all the latest knowledge and the tools to provide the best service and the best price to our customers. When looking for a shop for your car, contact us for:
- Peace of Mind: Our team provides the best car care service in the business thanks to our commitment to quality and the Repco 100% guarantee.
- Experience: From catalytic converters to manifold replacement we know the inner workings of the exhaust systems for a myriad of makes and models.
- Service: From emergency repair to annual checkups we have the tools and the team to get the job done efficiently and perfectly the first time.
Our Services Include:
- Catalytic Converter Replacement
- Manifold Replacement
- Muffler Repair
- Exhaust Pipe Repair and Replacement
- Catalytic Converter Shield Replacement
- Header Back System Installation
- Resonator Replacement
Knowing How Your Exhaust System Works
Terms such as catalytic converter and manifolds can wash over someone who is not as familiar with the inner workings of your car. To help you understand how the exhaust system works and what issues may arise, check out our exhaust system glossary:
- Exhaust System: System of pipes which transfer the emissions from the engine away from the driver and passengers.
- 2-1 System: Single exhaust system often found on motorcycles.
- Manifold: Set of pipes which collect the exhaust fumes from the engine.
- Set of Extractors: Set of manifolds.
- Catalytic Converter: Converts the initial emissions from the engine into less toxic chemical substances.
- Resonator: Works with the muffler on the vehicle to deaden the sound.
- Catalytic Poisoning: When there are substances such as lead or sulphur left behind in the catalytic converter from the chemical reactions this machine may stop working and cause the emissions from the vehicle to become dangerous.
For all your exhaust issues contact us today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:30AM to 5:00PM