Why pay hundreds of dollars to replace a radiator if the problem is actually a faulty thermostat or leaking hose? Undergoing a full cooling system check to comprehensively check your car's cooling system will get to the bottom of the problem. If required, we can install a quality replacement radiator and a coolant to ensure your vehicle keeps it's cool.We are located in Slacks Creek and we serve customers in the surrounding areas as well.
Why Work with Us?
- Quality Work: As a part of the Repco Authorised Service Centre network all of the work we perform is backed by the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- The Right Parts: Our mechanics have access to the vast Repco spare parts network which means we can find you the right part at the right price.
- The Best Team: Our mechanics are well versed in different makes and models. From a fleet of vehicles to a single family car, we are here for you.
Our Services include?
- Radiator Repair or Radiator Replacement
- Radiator Leak detection
- Cooling System service and Radiator Flush
- Hose replacement
- Oil Cooler installation
The Signs of Radiator LeakIf a radiator experiences a leak, it could turn into an expensive project to fix. Here are a few key signs to look out for.
- Low Coolant Levels: Check your coolant levels every so often to ensure they're not too low. Constant low levels can be a sign of a deeper issues and may cause long term problems
- Elevated reading on Temperature Gauge: If you notice your engine is running at a higher temperature than normal, this may be a sign of low coolant levels and you should see a mechanic ASAP.
- Steam or puddles: If you notice steam emerging at any time or if puddles have formed under a stationary vehicle then you need to get your vehicle looked at as soon as possible.
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:30AM to 5:00PM